Bite Club


I can't remember exactly when was my first time here, but if my memory serves me right then I must say that my first trip to Bite Club was way back when I was still in elementary. A classmate of mine told be about it. She told me that there's a burger joint in Katipunan that serves big burgers.

So I went there with my Mom to check it out and started with a....


Burgerella
(Bite Club)

A 1/3 pound burger stuffed with mozzarella cheese. This was the first time that I had a burger that big with a mozzarella cheese inside and that oozes out on your first bite! It was naturally good back then until the quality of the burger changed. They had a bigger version of the Burgerella after a few years which they called....


Bombarella
(Bite Club)

Same concept, same anatomy but this baby weighs more than Burgerella. Bombarella weighs 1/2 half a pound and since I went up a notch, I find 1/3 pound light for me so I decided to replace my old Bite Club favorite Burgerella to this burger. It could have been great if they retained the quality of their stuffed burgers. I noticed that after taking a bite the mozzarella is nowhere to be found not unless you reach the middle portion of the patty. It doesn't ooze the way like it used to. But despite of the quality downgrade of their stuffed burgers, their one pounder champion saved the day!


XXX
(Bite Club)

A burger that fits my need, which really goes well with the Sauce Maryosep topping. You can also add Mozzarella on top for more oozing excitement. You can share it or if you have a big appetite for burgers like me, you can take it alone, all the way and make love with that burger.


Bite Club Katipunan closed down but they still have a store located at D'mall in Boracay.


< >

No comments:

Post a Comment