The Real Burger King!


Hi! My Name is Jaba Orellana and I'm The Real Burger King!

I grew up by having my burger fixes in McDonald’s every day when I was a kid. Ask my mom! I always ask for it. I started out with burger Mcdo, eventually it turned to a Quarter Pounder and worked my way up to the heavy weight class wherein bigger is better.

But it doesn't end there! I've been eating burgers my whole life and I watched how they evolved from a being the cheese on the top of the patty to having the cheese inside the patty. But there's one thing that I have been looking for! I want to have that unique and perfect burger, MAN to MAN KING to KING, may the last man stand.

My objective is simple, seek out the best burger with a combined patty weight of which exceeds half a pound not only in the Philippines but in the world. Commercially available half-pounders out there like Wendy’s Baconator and McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder are too.. shall I say...“LIGHT” for me. I generally graze (eating five times a day in small portions instead of three heavy meals a day) and eat like a bird, but I have a heavyweight appetite when it comes to burgers. 

So if you know a burger joint near you let me know and I will conquer it!
<

No comments:

Post a Comment